Rules allow you to set schedules and usage limits for your devices.
There are six types of rules you can create through the Currant App:
- Schedule: Turn devices on and off by time of day, sunrise, or sunset.
- Home/Away: Turn devices on and off based on your location.
- Usage Limit: Disable devices after they are in use for a set period of time.
- Power Save: Turn devices off at a certain time each day.
- Notification: Get notified when the status of your outlet changes.
- Holiday Lights: The fastest way to schedule your holiday lights.
The Rules tab of the app walks you through the set up process. To get started, follow these steps:
- On the Rules screen, select “Add a new rule”.
2. Select the type of rule you would like to set.
3. Follow the in-app instructions to create the rule.