You can organize your Currant Smart Outlets into rooms to view graphs of the total usage by room.
Go to the Dashboard screen, and select one of your outlets by tapping the arrow to the right of the outlet.
2. Press the pencil-shaped Edit icon located in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. On the Edit screen, tap the area called Room.
4. On the Select Room page, you can either select an existing room, or create a new one by tapping the "Add a New Room" button.
5. In the New Room screen, tap the area where it says “Tap to enter room name” to customize the room name and select an icon.
5. Press the green "Save" button to confirm the new room.
6. Now this outlet is assigned to a room.