You can change the utility provider in the Currant App by following these steps:
- From the Usage tab (in either the pie chart or line graph display mode), tap the area on the chart where the total daily estimated cost of electricity is displayed. (Press on the $ sign or number.)
- On the page titled "Utility", tap the area titled "Change Provider" (red font).
- Enter your Zip Code and press the green "Search" button.
- Select your provider and press "Save".
- You should now see your selected utility provider displayed on the Utility page, along with the average cost per kWh for your provider.
The utility rates shown in the Currant App are meant to help approximate the cost of the electricity your devices consume, and don’t reflect any tiered or incentive rates offered by providers.