- Go to the Dashboard screen, and select one of the outlets by pressing the arrow to the right of the outlet.
2. Press the pencil-shaped edit icon located in the upper right corner of the screen for that outlet to transition to the EDIT screen.
3. Touch the label showing the current name of the outlet, and a keyboard will pop up, allowing you to change the name.
4. As you type the name for the outlet, relevant icons will appear below the outlet name. Select an icon that you feel most closely represents the device that is plugged into your Currant Smart Outlet.
5. Press the “SAVE” button in the green bar at the bottom of the screen to confirm the new room.