Rules allow you to set schedules and usage limits for your devices.
There are four types of rules you can set through the Currant App:
• Schedule: Turn devices on and off by time of day, sunrise or sunset
• Home/Away: Turn devices on and off based on your location
• Usage Limit: Disable devices after being in use for a set period of time
• Power Save: Turn devices off at a certain time each day
- On the Rules screen, select “Add a new rule”
2. Select the type of rule you would like to set. Follow the in-app instructions to create the rule.